Monday, February 09, 2004

Teaching New Class at Word of Life
Oh.. I am getting switched from my P2 class, which I thought was second grade but is actually first grade into a P3 class which is actually second grade and is quite a bit bigger. Faith, the teacher I am working with at Word of Life and the director of the school talked to Kevin's teacher from last year and they think that he really needs consitancy to make it through. So Faith switched the P3 teacher to P2, and she and I will split P3. So I get to meet a whole new group of kids, I think there are 6 or 7 of them, and I get to familurize myself with all new curriculum. But it might be a bit more interesting for me to deal with second graders instead of first graders. I won't be teaching things like capitalizing the first work of a sentence and how to count by tens. I meet the class on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home