Wednesday, February 04, 2004

It will be good to get a chance to sleep in tomorrow. I realised today that I need to spend some time studying righteousness these next two days if I am going to be ready for Sunday School. I think that Brent's concordance and I have a date for tomorrow morning. I think that I am only helping at the home school in the afternoon tomorrow. It has been nice not to spend vary much money now that I finally got here. I only had about a hundred dollars left after I paid my bills in the states and lived in England for two weeks. I asked Brent about money for my keep but he kind of blew me off. He seemed to say not to worry about it. So far I have only really had to spend money on the cell phone and taxis, which is only like $1.20 a day. We will see if as I get to know more people I will have to start spending more.
At school today I finally hung out with the other teachers. We have a mid morning break for half an hour and they always get together and have tea. They seem like nice women and they are very accepting of my presence. We will see how things go, I would like to be able to make friends and try to encourage them in their personal lives instead of just helping out by teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home