Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I don't feel like writing but I figure if I do it anyway I might get
into it and besides I owe it to you guys to keep in touch.
The Characters: (This is a running list, I will be adding more as they
enter my life.)
Brent - Stephen's Uncle, Teacher at the Church, Regional leader for
the Mission. PhD from Edinburgh University. Very helpful and kind. I
don't know him as well as his wife but they seem to have a great relationship
and I appreciate the way they interact. He is always up early to study and
makes breakfast for all of us.
Inell - like a big sister or a best friend in college. We have so
many ways of being and thinking in common that I find myself agreeing with
her a good deal of the time. So we have been non stop for the last four
days.
Luke - I think he is 13. Loves horseback riding. Average student.
Very talkative.
Gerrett - 8. Teases his brother Micah. Sets the table well and is
more likely to help without talking about it than his brother Luke.
Micah - 1.5 The miracle baby. Adopted and saved from impending death
from major medical problems.
Grace - The woman who has been helping in the house for 15 years or
so. She is from the tribe that Brent and Inell lived with for 19 years out
in the bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home