Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I really like the way that Brent and Inell do most of their ministry through discipleship. Its a huge responsibility, you have to keep pressing to grow and learn so that you will continue to have something to give, but it is the most natural way for me to think about helping people. I like the way that Brent teaches a few theology classes and then does a lot of discipleship. He has a group of young guys he sees every week and he is very involved with helping to build up the leadership of the church. Working to provide for people who are first generation Christians a good example of how to be a father, husband, and man of God. Its the kind of ministry that I really like. There isn't a major impact accept on the community that you work with but I don't trust the major plans that see lots of people unless it is something like having a hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home