Friday, February 13, 2004

with St. John's in Detroit standing behind

This is the message I just got from Father Kelley. I am so excited.

----- Original Message -----
From: Fr. Steven J. Kelly, SSC
To: Brent & INELL
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:31 AM
Subject: RE: from Bethany Boyd


> Thanks be to God for your safe arrival!
> I sent a check to your parents...more to come in the future, Deo volente!
> SJK+
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brent & INELL
> Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 11:03 AM
> To: rector@stjohnsdetroit.org
> Subject: from Bethany Boyd
>
>
>
> Father Kelley,
> Attached is a letter updating you all on my progress here in Uganda.
> Thank you for taking an interest in my work. I have missed being in Church
> with you all at St. John's and I look forward to seeing you again this
> summer. Please greet your wife for me. I have really appreciated the few
> times that she and I have had a chance to talk.
> Please email me back to let me know that you have received this letter.
>
> Blessings,
> Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home