Friday, February 13, 2004

For those who may have been wondering why Bethany hasn't been posting: well, she's out of range of internet (and thus also her email account at hotmail). In her own words:

"I am going to use Brent and Inell's email so that I can at least do that from home. Their internet connection isn't good enough to let me get online but I can get on just long enough to send email out of outlook."

She can only get online from the Mall where there is an internet cafe. I, Stephen, will be posting her stuff for her, since I can use the internet from Israel. This means that there will be a greater lag in time between when she writes stuff and when it gets posted. I will try to keep it from being more than a week. some of it might go up in hours, but that would be the best turnover time. I will change the dates of the posts to correspond with when she writes them. Be aware of this and don't just look at the top, take a look at the whole thing. Especially, anything that comes before this blog.
I have posted, and am posting stuff from the whole time she has been gone: both what she wrote for the blog, and other news from letters to me. I figured that you, her readers, might be interested in that too. If your are reading "you" on the blog, and it sounds like she is really in love with, or upset with you, sitting there peacefully at your computer in the states, know that I probably overlooked a section that was for me. I hope this won't happen much, I know it would be heartbreaking to find that she didn't mean you, when she says she loves you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home