Friday, October 29, 2004

Fighting for the right to vote
Incompetence. It's driving me crazy. You would think that when a person takes care of sending in a request for an absent ballot the state could get it right, don't they get hundreds if not thousands of similar requests? Well, AZ has managed to bolox the whole thing. I have yet to get a chance to vote because every year something goes wrong. Now... all together I have spent over an hour listening to their "soothing" Baroque tunes, dollars disappearing by the minute and still they can't manage to get me my ballot. This last mistake due to the fact that international fax numbers have a lot more digits than an in state number, has baffled them and has made it well nigh impossible for me to vote. I'm disenfranchised in the 21st century because of incompetence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home