Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Sorry for my lack of cyber communication. I've been reveling in my present surroundings, especially the company, and living here instead of with you all who are out of reach. I've missed you.

Just a quick update:
My Location: Hillsdale, MI - bumming on couches and floors
My expected departure date for England: Oct. 3rd
Summer Highlights: falling more in love, emerging from family stuggles with understanding between us, gaining five pounds on imported cheese and chocolate (yum...), discovering the beauty of worship in the Kabbalat Shabbat liturgy (finding a face for Judaism), telephone relationships with some of my dearest friends, seeing my drug addicted brother off the streets and in rehab and my other brother's determined search for a livable faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home